The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scott(pa)

Need to sell your home?

If you are selling your home, I can assist you in selling it quickly. I am working with a group of private investors that loan cash to buyers that cant qualify for a traditional mortgage. If they have bad credit and small down payment thats ok. They qualify you get cash at closing. Done Deal! If someone is selling a home on L/O and having problems getting your T/B qualifed to cash out This is a great situation for you.

Thanks

Scott(pa)

Scott(pa), hi i'm robert/ga i would like to get more info on those investors with the money, I've had a few tenant/buyers that i could not get qualified. any help will be a blessing. thanks :huh:

Im looking for investors or hard money lenders to assist me on purchasing and selling mostly on l/o and some traditional purchases.

let me know if you have a site we can keep in regular contact with each other or # and i can let you know about my current properties and ones I'm working on.

#(740)968-1507 Ohio , Always looking for hard money partners or such. Also willing to be a scout for a fee (I love to negotiate with sellers.)

mark.

Guest Alex Franks

Im in rock hill south carolina ,do you have ay programs for South carolina .Looking for mostly hard money or lot loans.Please email me any info alexfranks2002@yahoo.com

Guest tom

I too am an need of a private investor/loan. I have a property under contract for 199000. comps are going for 215000 to 245000. This house is new inside and out. Too much to list. I have 28 days left to come up with the funds. Anyone out there who can help? I have no cash down, and poor credit; just to let you loan people know.contact me at 651-336-1707 this is in MN. or at tabinvestor@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this