The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Yet Another Technique

Admin, per your contest instructions you emailed me few weeks ago, about the free cruise you'll honor to whom ever comes up with the best marketing idea, I'm giving it another shot here again ;)

Okay, I don't like using the same 'ol same 'ol marketing technique over and over again so this time I came up with another crazy idea (hope this gets me my free cruise :D )

- Offer every Asian Restaurant FREE fortune cookies for them to pass out to their customers, but of course you would put your lil' paper ads (bold-red-letters) inside the cookies on the BACK of every of their msgs :)

Oh, com'n live a lil'

When should I expect my cruise ticket admin?

Or do u still just want to gimme my regular oil massages like always? :)

(Sorry Tony if this post raises your thermostat again. :wub: )

This contest is open to anyone? Even if it's not here it goes go to your local Mcdonalds

ask them to put a flyer or postcard in everybag through the drivethrough and offer the owner or manager of the Mcdonalds $500 for every closed deal to go to Ronald McDonald House or if they like in their pocket if it helps. Haven't tried it yet but I will.

Here's the wildest marketing idea I've ever heard:

Advertise a free picnic for homebuyers. At the picnic announce that you're having a give-away. A helicopter is going to fly over the park and drop thousands of ping-pong balls. Most of them have nothing on them but a few have "$5,000 Credit!" and one has "$10,000 Credit!"

Whoever finds a ball with a credit on it will get that much toward the purchase of one of your homes.

well if we are providing marketing tips to win a all expense cruise then perhaps this may help everyone with their T/B maketing and win a trip for myself. using a your business cards try this technique.

An open letter To Business

Here are the facts:

Our Rent-to-Own ads draw over 80 calls a day as logged by our computer.

Our Rent-to-Own signs draw over 20 inquiries a day into our offices at

Bla bla bla bla

Our Rent-to-Own sign in your window will perform in the similar way for you. It will Draw more people into your place of Business

In addition, we will pay you a finders fee from $20-$80 for every tenant or rent -to-own homebuyer (that you refer,) who moves into one of our properties.

when people stop in, to inqurie, smiply hand them your personal referral card. Please call our office and we will give you a sign and supply of personal referral cards and we will get you started at no cost to you. Please check the sign sample and referral cards on the next page.

"Solving Real Estate Problems"

I think that's a great idea megabucks!!! Costs you nothing more than a sign and gets around all the bandit sign restrictions. I'm going to have to try that!

2 sided T-shirts

Front:

I BUY HOUSES ABOVE MARKET PRICE

Call 1-800-555.xxxx

www.mywebsite.com

Back:

$500 Bill that says: Find us a Home for Sale or a Tenant Buyer and $500 can be yours!

Call 1-800-555-xxxx or Visit www.mywebsite.com

Get a couple hundred shirts and drop them off at thrift shops, salvation army, homeless shelters, any place where people need cheap/free clothing and would be happy to be your walking marquee

PS. I got engaged, so give me the damn cruise! :rolleyes:

Bev, you've been drinking again...

Gordon, she's been drinking again...

Mike, congratulations on the engagement...(or is it condolences?) :rolleyes:

But some unique and creative, and fun ideas.

Ill give a crack at it..

Go to your local mall and go to the island vendors and make an arrangement for your flyers to sit in a take-one basket. Offer them the usual Referral Closing Fee. You can also put their advertisement on the other side of the flyer as an incentive. Its Cheap and offers alot of exposure.

Mike, congratulations on the engagement...(or is it condolences?)  :rolleyes:

But some unique and creative, and fun ideas.

I think its Congrats until we exchange the "I Do's" ;-)

:rolleyes: As a matter of fact, I think I inhaled too much smoke late last night.. we barbecued until 1 am this morning at my place, but no drinking for me, Mr. Ciabatta (I'm way-way-wayyy too wild as it is :wacko: )

I think I inhaled too much smoke late last night..
Ganja-mama. Crank up the Bob Marley, babe. :wacko:

Admin,

Provocative sarcasm looks sexy on you :rolleyes:

Our Rent-to-Own ads draw over 80 calls a day as logged by our computer.

Our Rent-to-Own signs draw over 20 inquiries a day into our offices at

Bla bla bla bla

Our Rent-to-Own sign in your window will perform in the similar way for you. It will Draw more people into your place of Business

In addition, we will pay you a finders fee from $20-$80 for every tenant or rent -to-own homebuyer (that you refer,) who moves into one of our properties.

when people stop in, to inqurie, smiply hand them your personal referral card. Please call our office and we will give you a sign and supply of personal referral cards and we will get you started at no cost to you. Please check the sign sample and referral cards on the next page.

"Solving Real Estate Problems"

Pete:

I like the idea too. Gets around the bandit police and gives the store owner a great referral free $500 per LO. This idea is more attractive to the store owner than the state lottery.

I hope this contest is still open. I would LOVE some one on one mentoring, or at least your course. Anyhow, how about this...

You go buy like 4-5 plastic corrugated signs. Then on each one you spray paint the following:

1: I

2: BUY

3: HOUSES

4: CASH!

5: (888)888-8888

make sure when you paint them on you use a stencil, and make the letters huge so they fit on the plastic. THen find a longer strip in your area. Put them up each one being at least 3-4 yards away from the last one. That way when people drive by they get curious. They say I? what the...Oh, I Buy...., I Buy Houses.... I buy houses cash! oh wow, wheres the numb...Oh! (888)888-8888

What do you think?! ;) Its creative, and its an idea that is actually DOable, cheap, and will work! ;) I hope I get a PM saying I won a course lol. I will donate all of my first option payment in return!!