The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

Commercial Properties for as little as $10?

Dear Naked Investor,

If you had $10 to invest in either residential or commercial property, how would you do it?

Believe it or not, you can do this but it's not the way most investors think. You have to approach this from a different angle.

Before I tell you what that angle is, allow me to share some more 'eye-opening' information:

*You don't need experience

*You don't need a ton of money ~ even a measly $100 can get you started

*No tenants, no evictions, no toilets, no early morning calls

*No realtors, no appraisers, no property management company or title companies

*No ads in newspapers

*No finding buyers and matching to properties

So what's the twist, you ask? Good question. Here's the answer: buy real estate investment trust stocks (also known as REITS). These companies are required by law to pay out a large percentage of their profits to shareholders. NOW you can own commercial property for pennies on the dollar!

With the recent crash in the stock market, NOW is a great time to pick up some of these stocks very inexpensively. Before you say 'so what?' consider:

*The property value of these REITS has not gone down as much as the price of the stock, therefore you can buy into commercial properties for as much as 70% and more discount to book value! Pennies on the dollar for commercial property! Get it?

*The companies manage the properties for you - no tenant hassles, no toilets

*They pay you a generous dividend with many stocks sporting yields above 20% (think return on investment). I'm invested in one that recently sported a yield of 50%! Not shabby for not having to work and do rehabs! The property purchases are already done so you dont need to sweat payments until you find a tenant

*Their properties still generate income despite the downturn in the economy - do yours?

*You don't need to worry about any of the things mentioned above

Still interested? Don't worry if you've never invested in stocks or online. My e-book, newsletter and I will show you how to do these things. Oh, I also invest in my own recommendations, unlike many other stock 'gurus' out there. There is a 6 month, 100% money-back guarantee if you are in the least bit unsatisfied.

2 FREE PDF reports are yours for the asking. For more information and to get started making money today, go to:

www.high-yield-dividend-investor.com

Thank you and all the best,

Andrew

You can also contact me at:

andrew.ikeda@yahoo.com

www.high-yield-dividend-investor.com

Sign in to follow this