The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

Voice Blasting

Hey Folks. I just found a neat tool. I have been using a company for my voice blasting and I was paying .12 per minute. Which I thought was good. The bad part was I always had to run through the Do Not Call list. Well I found another company called IBUZZPRO the system is awesome. It allows you to blast a ton of folks. It will even scrub the numbers also. It will allow for transfers to back to the person who is calling. I did 195 calls today. 44 got got left on message machines. 37 where live answer. My message was simple. Hi this is Jonathan Rexford I have a home at 1730 5th ave that is available for owner finance, rent to own or just a plain rental. Give me a call at 772-321-2290.

Want to know how much it cost? $2.44. Now these where old telephone numbers that I used off an old mapping software that I had. But it was awesome. I could not even imagine calling all those people.

Here is my link if you are interested. http://jrexford.ibuzzpro.com Now I will get a bone if you do sign up. its not for everyone, but the way I look at it its a pretty neat system to direct dial. Since I hate cold calling.....:P Now I can do it with Steriods.

I used a voice blast system, it worked for motivated sellers but i probably could have gotten a better response had i or someone made the calls for me. I like the idea better calling t/b's.

Rex, thanks for sharing. Looks very interesting. Almost 200 calls, all done for you. That's using your time efficiently! But what happens with the live calls? Who's answering the phone?

MC I had dropped the ball on that one. I could have recorded another message saying the message and if they want to speak to me they can press one. If they want to be taken off the system then press two. I am going to run the list again on Monday and record a live answer with a transfer back to me. They will probably say !#@$@#!!@4 off

. . .They will probably say !#@$@#!!@4 off
Hehe. I just had a homeowner, not more than 10 minutes ago, get more than a little annoyed with me because I told him his property was $90K over FMV. And his rent of "between $2,500 and $3K/mo" was about $1K above market. It surprises me that there are still homeowners here in south FL that are so oblivious to the market. :P Suffice it to say, he and I won't be breaking bread anytime soon.

That is so true. I am getting a list of about 7,000 people that rent here in my county. So I am going to bug them next week about my properties. But you are so right about sellers. I did a marketing blast of some click2mail post cards to a group of people that have owned there home of 15 years or more. Figuring that they have EQUITY....at least I might have a chance to plug something.

As you know I am a realtor and I get all kinds of noise from the NAR (National Association of Realtors) it seems the propaganda still works. My last letter stated something like this.

You may have heard that its a good time to buy or its not a good time to buy. Well the truth is that it is and it isn't....

I think sellers read that statement and saying what is this guy smoking. I just say if you need to sell then its going to be half of market value or less unless you carry a 0% note on the property.

It is all in good sport.

Not just $2.44, what's with the $50 setup fee and $27.98/month? And is that $500 additional as well?

Another option is to use Voicent software which is free if you don't mind their ad in your messages. Use it with Skype unlimited for up to 10,000 minutes of calling for $3 bucks, no other charges.

The cost is $500 and 27.98 per month. The charge for the calls are 3.9 cents per minute. I had been using voice shot and it was .12 per minute and I could not use the scrubbing software. Plus there are additional services. its a cost not for everyone that is for sure.

Now as far as Voicent software you cannot scrub the numbers. Plus they don't allow you to run on a dual platform with using two different messages with transfer options. So if you want something cheap then use it. I looked into it when I was using Voice Shot. I still think I would use Voice Shot over Voicent.

I haven't tried it, but Voicent lists both of those features (dual messages and live transfer) for their Professional version ($499). Although I don't see anything about DNC scrubbing.

Another one that I was just talking to someone about is Speedy Dialer with Cheetah software. The guy I was talking to is using it with MagicJack which is a phone-to-usb adapter coupled with a $20/year unlimited voip service.

The guy I was talking to is using it with MagicJack which is a phone-to-usb adapter coupled with a $20/year unlimited voip service.
care to speak english or anglais?

Now I will get a bone if you do sign up. its not for everyone, but the way I look at it its a pretty neat system to direct dial. Since I hate cold calling.....:lol: Now I can do it with Steriods.

I dont mind doing a little "Juice" :lol: but where can i get a list of renters to blast the good news. I've used landvoice and not sure they offer a renters list.

On another note i tried the "Voicent" for email blasting the sorry thing doesnt even send messages. All of them came back as failed to send. Im looking for one thats user friendly with craigslist.