The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lee Bordeaux

For sale

Guest Lee Bordeaux
  • Houses for sale Norfolk Va.

4 bedrm 2 bath house descent neighborhood. 51,000 needs kitchen to qualify for a mortgage. Can do for you .2 story aluminum siding. Selling wholesale, rehabbed price is 85K 15k to 20k for the repairs depending on your handiness. big porch & upstairs balcony.

Third fastest growing area in the usa.

limonaise@aol.com

Hello

I could probably find someone interested in doing a rehab on that propery in my circle of contacts that I have. Being that you say it needs 15-20k in repairs, once you actually get into it and upgrade it the way a rehab needs to be upgraded your probably looking in the lines of 30-35k. This is signt unseen so please dont be offended by that. That is the norm. At least with the individual that I know that do rehabs. They do total rehab or nothing. If There becomes a point that you could take 28-32k for the home then it would be possible to talk about it. Most rehabbers want to make a minimum of 20k from their projects.

Good Luck

Scott(pa)

Sign in to follow this