The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Duckman

Property In Pa?

I am looking for properties, specifically Single Family Homes in Eastern PA. Let me know if you know of anything....

Duckman,

I have props in Philly-- 20% built in equity, already rehabed, almost NO down with good credit. Great rental income. I'll send you comps.

Call or email me!

Linda

Blue Moon Capital

720-917-0000

linda@bluemooncapital.com :lol:

Thanks for the leads, I am trying to stay outside of Philadelphia, more in the burbs Exton, Downingtown, Mainline, Reading, etc.

I am looking for properties, specifically Single Family Homes in Eastern PA. Let me know if you know of anything....

MT. PENN, READING

This one year young, 2nd floor condo features over 1,200 square feet of living space that includes two generously sized bedrooms, two full baths, and an open floor plan with living room, dining room and kitchen. Also included is central air conditioning, gas fireplace, brand new washer & dryer, new refrigerator, deck, sound proofing and fire proofing between units.

As a resident of Laurel Village, you will benefit from many advantages *Exterior maintenance

*Pool

*Tennis Court

*Playground

*Clubhouse

*Lawn care/common grounds maintenance

*Snow removal

*Trash removal

Lease Purchase Option Available- Please ask for details

*Monthly Rent: $1050.00 + utilities

contact Jamie at jlwinvestments@hotmail.com

Didnt realize everything on this site is from years ago, but if your still looking for property in PA. Have property under contract valued at $121,500 -- needs $20,000 repairs -- selling for only $38,000 -- contact debestinvest01@yahoo.com