The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Rich08

Anyone In Ga Want A Lead

I got a call from someone today with a house they would like to unload in Pine Mountain, Ga. It is between Columbus and Atlanta. I live in the Tacoma, Wa area so it would be quite a stretch for me to do it. She owes 280k and has an old appraisal of 350k. She says it is in very good shape. It is a 5bd/5ba. It is 5000sq/ft with a 2000 sq/ft porch. And no garage, but it has a carport. She lives out here so she seems to be motivated. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you her contact info. Or if you know anyone else in that area that would want it. Though I can't do it from out here I hate to just let any possible good lead go by.

Rich, you might want to try fellow member Mr Saint. I haven't seen him on the board in recent times, but he is a licensed appraiser in that area, and he might be able to do something with the lead.

Rich, you might want to try fellow member Mr Saint.  I haven't seen him on the board in recent times, but he is a licensed appraiser in that area, and he might be able to do something with the lead.

Thanks. I will give it a try.