The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moneynfast

Tenant/buyers

Michael I am ordering your lease option course. But I have one questions to ask. How do you get your Data base of potential tenant/buyers? Does your course come with this info that tells us how to get potential tenant/buyers?

Michael

Hello, Michael. Yes, my course covers how to find prospective tenant/buyers.

You will find that, generally speaking, finding tenant/buyers is the easier half of the equation for putting together a successful lease purchase deal. A few small and inexpensive ad or two, well worded, will have your phone ringing like you are the greatest thing since canned beer.

Newpaper advertising is just one way. There are several other methods, also, to assure that you always have a steady stream of tenant/buyers for when you have properties under contract.

Try the following forums for advertizing for your t/b's,

Road signs ie "RENT TO BUY - CALL (405) 787 6678"

Put up 20-30 in your area at stop lights.

Also try flyers in grocery stores/laundromats etc

Have a good answer phone up and running and let your T/B's leave you a messsage. Call them back and take some preliminary details. If they are good prospects send them a Rental PreQualification Application. Have them send it back with an application fee (to cover admin and credit check costs)

Easy as pie!