The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Howard

Company mortgage/apology

Hi,

Firstly an apology for my posting in the corner bar where I asked "what does this have to do with lease optioning?" (Didn't realize I was in the "corner bar!!....so sorry!!)

Anyway......to business!!

Is there any such thing as a company/corporate mortgage? I have a company up and ready to run my lease option investment business but want to know what happens if my tenant/buyers don't want/can't purchase but I decide it's a good deal and want to buy the property myself through my company.

Will a lender give a mortgage loan to a corporation/company? Does anyone know?

Howard

Howard, no need to apologize. When we meet you owe me one, though ^_^ .

If the tenant/buyers elect not to purchase the property, you now have that option available to you. As for the safest and most prudent way to set up that purchase, there is no one correct way. Your situation will determine what is specifically best for you.

And, yes, there are mortgages available to do as you say. Your wisest move would be to begin shopping around for a competent and hard working mortgage broker. Forget the big banks, because they all tend to be quite conservative. What you're suggesting would be flat out rejected.

On the other hand, this good mortgage broker will work your app through his connections and find you what you need. It's a matter of you finding this individual. Ask others for references, make phone calls, and interview a number of mortgage brokers until you find the one you want to work with. A good one is well worth a lunch every now and then, Howard.

Hello Howard:

I read your post in regards to my "jokes" first and then discovered this one.

Michael is correct in that there is no need for an apology. Matter of fact, I almost did a similar type of post and sometimes I'm a little confused on whether a post should go into lease options or the everything else relating to l/o section.

In any case, no offense was taken - actually thought it was kinda funny!!

Again, take care and have a good day!! ^_^

Sincerely,

Andrew