The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moneynfast

number of bedrooms

MichaelC Is it best to stay away from 2 bedroom and one bath home, and stick to 3bed and 2 bath what is your suggestion on the number of beds and baths. Also in your manual on page 48 you have 4/2/2 I know the first number is number of bedrooms and the second number is the number of baths. But what those the third number stand for.

MichaelR

By the way just order my business cards today, and tomorrow it will be statesman journal for my ad in the newspapper.

Hi, Michael. Good to hear you're hitting the ground running. Business cards, newspaper ads, marketing, marketing, marketing! Make those calls, too! I cannot emphasize this enough! Cold calling is a great hands on educational experience. It helps you to understand how many homeowners think and what their concerns are. It also enables you to gain a comfort level for speaking about lease purchasing, and better prepares you for when your marketing efforts start to pull in calls.

4/2/2 means 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage.

Personally, I have never liked two bedroom houses. The market for them is small, and they don't have the interest or the appreciation that you receive with three and four bedroom houses.

I've dealt with a few and they were usually slow to move. However, if the numbers are right I certainly wouldn't rule one out if a good deal came along.