The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

TRUMP as a Presidential Nominee?

TRUMP as a Presidential Nominee?

The establishment doesn’t like real estate investors. Investors believe in a free market and buck the system. Investors live in reality and believe that what two people agree to is valid in any deal. Investors like to make money and tell it like it is. The establishment and government authorities try to regulate and control. They squash creative deal making and thought and want to dictate how deals should be completed. They tout consumer protection as a form of political correctness. They want a large piece of the action in the form of taxation and licensure.

But, when people realize the value a real estate investor brings. How they cut to the chase to get the deal done to create a win-win that is when economic gain and value is realized. Trump has had a steal chin going against the grain of the establishment and media. His strength is telling it how he sees it with no excuse and letting the chips fall where they may. Maybe it’s time for a real estate investor to be the Presidential Nominee.

I'm all in for Trump. Like many voters, I am exhausted by the same old crap that comes out of Washington. The fact that the establishment is so fearful of a Trump nomination tells me he is on to something. It's time for term limits, for starters. The concept of serving the people that vote for you is long gone with these fat cats. I mean, 30 years a senator or congressman? Serve a 4 year term and get the hell out. If you can't make a difference in that time you never will. It's going to be a fun few months to watch how all this plays out. Unfortunately for Trump, he has the odds stacked against him. The media is in the tank for Hill & Bill, and the Clinton machine is well financed and dirty.

• Like 2

How 'bout that! Against all odds! A lying, corrupt Clinton supported by a lying corrupt media, and the power of the people still won out!

I never saw so many sour media faces. Hopefully Trump can rattle the cage to get some business friendly economic growth going.

Hehe. No doubt Hill and Bill were the media's darlings, even went so far as to tip her off to questions during the debates. Shameful. With any luck those two will finally go away and we can look forward to what should be some interesting times in Washington.