The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

New Spin on Lease Options

Hey all,

As you may know, sometimes I don't always follow the mainstream. Well, something you don't know is that I have a real estate attorney (20 years in the business) who is also a HUD approved real estate broker that thinks the same way I do.

To give you the short version, we met yesterday to talk about some of the deals I'm doing in correspondence with some of the new laws. We didn't necessarily sit as client/counselor, but more like partners and thinkers looking for new angles. We found one.

I will post the concept after we tear it apart piece by piece to make sure all of the right buttons are in place. And the good news is, this type of system will work totally with MC's system. And if it's done right, it could revamp the entire issue with options based on our tenant/buyer relationships and the new laws. And yes, I'm talking about "those" new laws. I.e. the ones making this a pain in TX, MD and SC.

I'll keep you all posted!

Adam

bump bump..dunno whatever happen to this topic maybe adam can come back to this one and explain if the right buttons were found