The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Natasha

Lease purchase around the country

Guest Natasha

I have been building custom homes and selling them for no money down, no closing cost. I do this in any area of the country, even out of the country. What I would like to do is incorportate a lease/purchase deal for my clients who already have a home and would like to move out of it quickly into their new home. I can do that from the state I am in, how would I go about doing that with someone out of state? Of course I would need a buyer and advertising etc. Has anyone done a lease/purchase out of state before? Do I solicit help from someone that is in that state? Please help me. I can be reaced at 718 898 8765

or email me at info@jontash-investments.com

Natasha Wade-Williams

Natasha, if you are looking to expand your business to outside of your area, specifically into other states, then I would say it behooves you to find a trusted assistant in that location. Be it a realtor, a friend or family member, another investor through the local real estate investment club, etc.

Perhaps some targeted advertising in the area you want to expand to will generate some quality prospects you can interview. Good luck.