The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
FrontierInvestments

Steal in Buffalo, NY

From one of my weekly direct mailings I got back a response from an investor trying to move a home in Buffalo, NY. I’ve kind of taken pity on you guy and I’m just trying to point him in the right direction to get it sold. From what I gather this property is causing him to go broke and has just been a headache. The property is a multi unit, with 6 bedrooms and 3 baths. It was fully rented at $450, $350, and $300 up until two months ago. The top level had a fire, and is obviously where his trouble comes from.

The good deal is the guy is asking $1,500, for a property just a few months ago he paid nearly $20,000. If anyone is interested, or is working on behave of another investor you can correspond with me at Frontier_investments@hotmail.com , then I’ll put you in touch with this guy. Again I have absolutely nothing to do with this property, have never seen it and am not interested in buying it. I’m not making a commission, just trying to help him out.