The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jeremy

Looking to build my network further

Hey everyone,

My name is Jeremy Grapentin and I'm looking for anyone interested to network with. My question to you is " What can I do for you?"

I am currently working with close to 200 other investors nationwide. I help them find buyer for properties they have as well as buyers for properties they have buyers for. I am very flexible with this. The way I see it, the more in the network, the more money everyone makes. I am offering my time and knowledge for anyone who wants it. Yes I charge for this, I'd be crazy not to. This is a lead referral service. I am not a broker. I have 4 options, 2 of which I already have a potential buyer (99%sure he will close) 2 properties in FL and a few properties not under option but as decent leads to the right investor. If this is something that intrerests you get in touch with me and lets make things happen. Much appreciation.