The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moneynfast

Business Plan

Could you be more specific with what you mean by business plan, Michael?

I believe it lays out for the reader the step by step procedure necessary to complete your first of what I assume will be many lease purchase deals. So, in that sense, yes, my book outlines in detail a plan for running your business.

Well, in a business sense, I think what he meant was does it include the information to get an automated company going to where you can get out of the way so your employees do the work? Thus more business, and more money can be made with you just sitting back while the checks are deposited into your account ^_^ Thats where I want my business to end up as.

-Joe

Michael does a business plan come with your manual?

Michael R,

In the traditional business world, an effective business plan secures financing, attracts senior managors and directors, introduces the company to prospective partners, and/or simply acts as a compass for the company's mission and goals.

Michael C's course gives you a real estate investment strategy that you can incorporate into your business plan. Noone else can write your business plan. This is something that is most effective if you sweat your own blood to write it.