The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

URGENT CALL TO ACTION in NC

Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:35 PM

To: REIA Members

Subject: URGENT CALL TO ACTION--OUR BILL IS HEADED TO THE SENATE!!!!!!!

Dear members,

Our investor focused bill has made it through the N.C. House and is now moving to the Senate. We expect it to go to committee on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Thanks to those who emailed and called their house representatives.

NOW - it's time to contact our Senators. It is critical that we obtain the vote of our Senators and to let them know that we are earnest in the pursuit of its passage. Your PARTICIPATION is critical!!! Believe me when I say our voices do count.

So, please contact whoever you are a constituent for - do it now! This bill is being lobbied heavily AGAINST us by the Attorney General and the Justice Center. We need A LOT OF CONSTITUENT VOICES!!!

Please email your Senator and tell them;

1. that you are a constituent

2. that you are a real estate investor full time, or part time and also a ____(fill in Doctor, Lawyer, Indian Chief)

3. that you have appreciated their past support of honest, ethical real estate investors

4. that you ask for their support for H654 as it comes to the Senate for vote; a bill to amend the homeowner and homebuyer protection act passed in 2010.

5;. you believe this bill will correct some unintended consequences of the law passed last year regarding lease/options.

You don't need to say anything else... or go into any big detail. Just say that you are asking them to support this bill - and you thank them for their past support.

Please visit the NC Legislature Website http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=Senate ://http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascrip...hamber=Senate and click on the member(s) for your respective district and e-mail him/her respectively. It wouldn't hurt if you e-mailed or called others as well.

To Your Success,

Tony Robinson

Thank you for your email. I did in fact vote YES on House bill 654 amending the Homeowner/homebuyer protection act. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Representative Bryan Holloway

NC House of Representatives 91st District

Stokes & Rockingham Counties

529 Legislative Office Building

300 N. Salisbury St.

Raleigh, NC 27603-5925

Phone: 919-733-5609

Why isn't this guy tweeting pictures of himself? Sounds like a workaholic to me. Can you text him Weiner's Twitter account info? I mean, what is the status of the bill in the Senate, Steve?

Why isn't this guy tweeting pictures of himself? Sounds like a workaholic to me. Can you text him Weiner's Twitter account info? I mean, what is the status of the bill in the Senate, Steve?
;) Well if this works I am going to try for one of those ObamaCare Waivers.

It did pass the House.

It passed the first reading in the Senate, and I guess it goes to a committee and they may do a second reading if it is amended I'm guessing.

Then off to the governor for signature. But she is so left, she won't even stand on her right foot.

LMAO a new standard for politicians and public figures to live up to