The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

CL Authorization??

Has CL added yet another hassle in using their site? I just placed another ad and they made me submit a phn#---which can't be used for another ad for 90 days----for authorization. I didn't place the ad through any account; just posted a house ad.

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong? Thanks

I had to submit a phone number when I set up my account a couple months ago. Since then I've used my account to post many ads. I recommend setting up an account. From there you should be able to post, edit, repost, and delete as much as you want.

Brian

I'm sorry Dee...I didn't hear anything about not making an account. I know there are some on here that will tell you about all the mysteries of Craigslist. All I can say is as far as creating ads go, I haven't had problems from my own account. I've had other problems from sending too many emails...CL made all my e-mails disappear for a couple days, but I was a "good boy" and they all started working again. Not sure if anyone can totally figure CL out...

Dee, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what goes on at Craig's List. At times I can post anything, anytime. At other times, my ads are ghosted. Still other times I am put through an investigation falling just short of a DNA sample. :P