The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Hart

Hi, I'm a new investor. I'm in this community because John Jackson referred me here.

Is this community mostly about lease options? If so, that is ideal. My goal is to do my first lease option deal by 3-31-13, and earn a fee appropriate to my target range of homes, which is 125-250k.

This will require a lot of work on my part. I ordered The Naked Investor, the book, again on the recommendation of John Jackson (who is a God, by the way). Why did I need the book? OK, despite the well-meaning people who say "take action, take action, take action," I know that when I generate the leads, I can convert these leads into contracts and close the deal only if I have good contracts. Furthermore, I have to have a working knowledge of how the deals work, in order to be able to speak to the sellers and buyers with professionalism and enthusiasm. That's what I hope to gain from The Naked Investor book and forum: The contracts and a working knowledge of how the deals work.

I'm confident that this forum will provide most of the answers I need if I am willing to ask the right questions. Also, I hope to make some good friends along the way.

Lastly, let me put this "out there." I want to build my business partly on the principle that "givers gain." I am reluctant to network if it seems I am just taking and not giving. So hopefully in the process of being on this forum, I can be a giver and ultimately give referrals to some of you. That is my aim. To give a referral, I need to know things like who you are, where you are, and what your business is.

I look forward to getting to know y'all.

Hart Hagan

Louisville, KY

"Givers gain."

"John Jackson doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus."

Wow...a post written in proper English....you may be at the wrong forum...

Hey MC...you can just Paypal me my referral fees...WHEEEEE!!!!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a new investor. I'm in this community because John Jackson referred me here.
John Jackson referred you? Sorry, you're banned! :P I mean, welcome aboard.

Is this community mostly about lease options?
Mostly. But more important matters include the NY Giants, Sam Adams latest brew, and friendly Cuban and Colombian women who roam the streets of Miami.

I'm confident that this forum will provide most of the answers I need if I am willing to ask the right questions.
You got that right, baby!

"John Jackson doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus."
Yeah, you're definitely banned.

Wow...a post written in proper English....you may be at the wrong forum...

Hey MC...you can just Paypal me my referral fees...WHEEEEE!!!!

JJ, you are a nut!!