The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jakeduvall

Need Expired Listings?

I don't use them but, check out

http://www.theredx.com

I have MLS access so I don't need them but I thought I would share it. Very inexpensive. They specialize in Expired Listings. A friend of mine is using them and likes it. They also include the homeowner's phone number when applicable. And I get a 40 oz King Cobra when you subscribe. Not really though...

Thanks for this! I've been looking for a source for expired listings for awhile.

No Problem :)

Anyone who uses this service, let me know. I would like to get more feedback on it. If you thinks it's garbage, gold, or the greatest thing since MC's Afro back in the 70's...

You still need access to the MLS to use RedX as it goes into your MLS account and downloads Expireds then scraps the public records to get info. You can not use it without MLS access.

Ed

I have a Realtor friend who sends me the expired MLS list each week. In exchange, I send her possible listings, when I can't do anything with them. She's closed one that I sent her, and working on another one.

Lynn (FL)

Thanks for this! I've been looking for a source for expired listings for awhile.

No Problem :)

Anyone who uses this service, let me know. I would like to get more feedback on it. If you thinks it's garbage, gold, or the greatest thing since MC's Afro back in the 70's...

Hey. I was a trendsetter back in the day, much like I'm a trendsetter today.

You still need access to the MLS to use RedX as it goes into your MLS account and downloads Expireds then scraps the public records to get info. You can not use it without MLS access.

Ed

Holy crap! It's an Ed from Houston sighting! Greetings, Ed. :)

I have a Realtor friend who sends me the expired MLS list each week. In exchange, I send her possible listings, when I can't do anything with them. She's closed one that I sent her, and working on another one.

Lynn (FL)

I have a Realtor connection, too. She's one of the Golden Girls down here and in exchange for expireds I am forced to do unspeakable things. :o

Ed

Thanks Ed! Are you using them? Or have you?

If I'm just starting out and don't have a realtor connection, are there any other avenues to expired MLS listings?

Chad

I visited the site and had to put in contact info to view the demo videos. The sales guy there called me 2x one day, 2x the next day, and just called me again today. I finally picked up and he was all geared up to sign me up, but sure enough, you need to be an agent with MLS access to use RedX for the Expireds. Booo!!!!

I asked my VA in India to pull expired listings...and she sent me the obituaries.....badoom boom...
Shecky Greene is in da house!

I visited the site and had to put in contact info to view the demo videos. The sales guy there called me 2x one day, 2x the next day, and just called me again today. I finally picked up and he was all geared up to sign me up, but sure enough, you need to be an agent with MLS access to use RedX for the Expireds. Booo!!!!
Then I guess we have to kick Jake's ass!
  • Like 1