The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Phone - Email Script I Use

I know I have mentioned this to some of you before via PM, but for those who don't know, here it goes..

Due to the high demand (lots of requests from other new and not so new investors)

I'm in the process of deciding to whether or not put an ebook together with all the phone scripts and email scripts I've used on FRBO.

Since I don't deal with FSBO, I'm not sure I'll have a lot of scripts for them on my ebook if at all, but I'll see what I can do.

If I get enough interested people in this ebook idea, I will put it together and will make it available for download here on this forum

(if is ok with the mean Admin :P ) Of course it will be free for the Naked members.

Don't expect a fancy looking ebook, is no big deal, just scripts and maybe some tips & tricks I've used (and still use) to get FRBO deals and tenant/buyers.

No need to PM me on this if you're interested, just say so here :P

BEV!

Sounds neat!

...and how nice of you to share....again.

Are your other services available to the Naked community

free of charge as well?

. . .

If I get enough interested people in this ebook idea, I will put it together and will make it available for download here on this forum

(if is ok with the mean Admin :P ) Of course it will be free for the Naked members.

Sure, Bev. It's OK with the ogre Administrator. But now I owe you. The usual payback, I assume? :P

Sounds neat!

...and how nice of you to share....again.

Are your other services available to the Naked community

free of charge as well?

You only need to ask, Jason.

Guest Diver

Sure Bev-I need all the help I can get, and may I say you are very good looking. Diver :P

Wow, Bev. It's just like the good ol' days when the 7th Fleet pulled into port and you were the most popular gal on shore.

I know I have mentioned this to some of you before via PM, but for those who don't know, here it goes..

Due to the high demand (lots of requests from other new and not so new investors)

I'm in the process of deciding to whether or not put an ebook together with all the phone scripts and email scripts I've used on FRBO.

Since I don't deal with FSBO, I'm not sure I'll have a lot of scripts for them on my ebook if at all, but I'll see what I can do.

(if is ok with the mean Admin :angry: ) Of course it will be free for the Naked members.

Don't expect a fancy looking ebook, is no big deal, just scripts and maybe some tips & tricks I've used (and still use) to get FRBO deals and tenant/buyers.

No need to PM me on this if you're interested, just say so here :wub:

Hey Bev I would like a copy? And While you are thinking as to what to include in the e-book why not give us some marketing tips on the sit that you use and what to print best. Thanks

BEV!

Hey mega, the marketing tips and tricks is where's all at (in my opinion) and I had already planned on including a little bit of that in the ebook.

One of my favorite and successful tricks of marketing is to aim at "women" landlords :wub:

(Most of the ebook will consist of phone / email scripts though.. the little bit of marketing tip is a bonus)

I'll post updates here of my scripts ebook's status when the time comes

It will be worth the wait :angry:

BEV!

Hey mega, the marketing tips and tricks is where's all at (in my opinion) and I had already planned on including a little bit of that in the ebook.

One of my favorite and successful tricks of marketing is to aim at "women" landlords :wub:

(Most of the ebook will consist of phone / email scripts though.. the little bit of marketing tip is a bonus)

I'll post updates here of my scripts ebook's status when the time comes

It will be worth the wait :angry:

BEV!

Thanks for the quick reply. And yes, knowing you the way I do I know, waiting will be worth my time.

. . .Thanks for the quick reply. And yes, knowing you the way I do I know, waiting will be worth my time.
C'mon, Ernie. You know better. No woman is worth waiting for! :wub: