The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
option8

National Birddogging

Here's another way to get your feet wet in Creative Real Estate Investing.

I stumbled upon a National Birddog Opportunity.

While you are looking for properties to Lease Option or take subject to, you will stumble on those folks who need cash today.  Here's a place to submit these properties (within their parameters, of course).

This is new, free and could just be an additional income stream for you while you grow your business.  Remember, there are slow quarters and fast nickels in this business! I've already submitted a few properties. Let's see how it works.

Click this link:   

Happy investing...

option8

I put a property in that meets the criteria.

Let's see what happens. I'll report back.

option8

We signed on there too, about a week ago...now have 101 signups below us, hope it kicks into action soon, if not, we've made some great new contacts anyway..either way a good deal. :blink:

Kez

I am interested in hearing how this works out. I worked with a company that had the same owners called KMT Partners, I submitted a few loans to them that I could not close as they said they could do loans on 485 credit scores up to 100% LTV. I also referred several friends (since KMT not such good friends) to them who submitted literally hundreds of deals.

Not one client ever got a call from KTM partners, but a few were solicited by other brokers. To me this smelled of a lead generation scam.

So I am very interested in knowing if this is real, or another case of to good to be true.

Mike

:ph34r:

Kez,

How did you get 101 people under you so fast? I looked at it, but wasn't sure what to think of it.

Mike (UT)

Hey Option8,

How is nationalrealestatebuyers working out for you so far?

hello all,

mlantz..in answer to your Q...I took the ads and modified them making them somewhat more personal...here is our update as of right now...interesting.

Let's persist and see what comes of it !

Kez

Summary of downline

Level 1 18

Level 2 20

Level 3 99

Totals 137 across 3 levels

we now have 237 downline, not a bad result, no money made yet, but what the heck.

I think because I only take 10 minutes a day, and it's a freebie, I will wait and see what happens.

Kez

we now have 237 downline, not a bad result, no money made yet

HHHmmmmmmmmmmm..........I'd be wondering by now.

I agree, How many people are making money with this company?

I have spoken to about 25 people who are doing this and not a single person has made a dime. Maybe you should be doing his 401k program, or offering some of Mr. Youngs other services like www.motivatedsellersonline.com.

I am very interested in reading about peoples success with some of these companies.

Thanks,

Mike

:ph34r:

Indeed, I dont think anyone has made money at it yet.

Like Kez, I joined for kicks and grins. If a good deal comes along in my neighborhood, I'm not going to run it past them for a 1% fee. I might do it if it is out of state but then again.....it's not like I spend my free time searching what's available in areas Im not familiar with.

Question: Has anyone here submitted a deal yet to them? If so, how did it go?

Like mpine, I'd like to know too how this went for you. I have two people under me and no one has done anything either.

I've also heard that they wont pay you either. What they do is get the information from you and then nix the deal and then go behind your back to get that property...just what I heard, cant verify anything.

Mpine has something to say about this. To the best of my knowledge there is no 100% financing for a 400 FICO score. The best I know of is 580 FICO for 100% and your looking at 8% on the first and somewhere near 12% on the second in an 80/20 loan combo. Expect mortgage insurance and probably $1500+ monthly payments on a $150,000 home. NOT GOOD.

Andrew

Ok Im "hmmmm'ing still ... 348 downline and no commissions pending.

I might send 'em all an invitation to our new auction site so they can sell their leads with us instead. :D

So is everyone ready to retire off of National Birdogging? I am still awaiting a flood of all the great success stories.

Any rags to riches yet from this fantastic company that must be the future of Birdogging and Real Estate?