The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mpine

Columbus, OH

I have a motivated seller in Columbus, OH. If anyone is interested in this lead, lets talk.

Here is the info:

do_you_own_this_prop = Yes

asking_price = $120,000*

first_mtg_balance = $93,000 first_inter_rate = 6.25

first_rate = Fixed

first_mtg_pay_amount = $744.47

taxes_in_first_mtg = Yes

listed_with_agent = No

condition_num = NeedsSomeWork

bedrooms = 3+

baths = 1.5

basement = Other

garage = TwoCarUnAtt

heating = Gas

furnace = 7+yrs

roof_num = 7+yrs

foundation = NeedReplaced

plumbing_num = 7+yrs

kitchen_num = 5_7yrs

electric = 7+yrs

bath = 7+yrs

age_of_home = 30 years

owned_time = 5 years

on_market_time = Not yet

possible_repair = Basement walls caving in on two sides w/leaks in 2-3 areas and some mold. Roof may need replaced within 1-2 years. Some water leakage into basement from main bath. Replace back sliding door. All door frames are bad. why_selling = Unable to get loan to make needed repairs due to bad credit. Would love to stay here if I could get the money together to take care of the needed repairs and/or catch up on mortgage (which I was advised by attorney to let go to defer back to the bank. l how_decide_price = Realtor other_mtgs_on_prop = 2 second_rate = 0 any_oth_mtgs = 0 mtg_pay_current = No first_mtg_amount_behind] = app. $2,000 first_mtg_payments = 6 foreclosure_notice = Yes foreclosure__date_set = No possibility_foreclosure = Yes bankruptcy = No bankrupt_possibility = Yes

Thanks,

Mike

:ph34r:

Sign in to follow this