The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Win Free Mentoring or One on One Training

Free One on One Training is discussed on my website, right here. For anyone who is interested in receiving either free mentoring, or free One on One training, I am making this offer again here.

If you can organize a small group of people who share our interest in creative real estate, I will come to your town and give a full day of One on One Training to all of you. For organizing the event, you attend the day for free! The other participants will receive a greatly reduced fee, as well. So, if One on One Training is something you have always wanted but perhaps couldn't finance, this is the way to make it happen. Please contact me at sales@naked-investor.com for full details.

Interested in one of my Mentoring Programs? Invite me to come speak at your local REI group. I will do so for no fee and travel at my expense to your town. Your reward for putting together the speaking engagement will be free enrollment in my Program One Mentoring Program.

Please contact me at sales@naked-investor.com for full details.