The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
RainBaby

Worthy Winner Of The Free Book Offer

:rolleyes:

Yes, you can sell your house in 5 days. To learn about this go to www.5-daysale.com .

Naked Investor wrote, " Post something in any of the forums that I, or even another member thinks is particularly worthy, and I'll fire off to the lucky recipient a free copy of my book, The Naked Investor, (The Creative Techniques of Lease Purchasing Stripped to the Bare Essentials).

It could be something controversial or side splitting funny in OFF TOPIC.

Maybe something especially helpful to your fellow investors and newbies here on the forums.

In other words, anything that strikes me as worthy. So, don't be shy. Let's all have some fun, live and learn, educate, laugh, do deals, earn profits, and prosper."

As you now know I'm worthy of the free book so PLEASE send it to me A.S.A.P.

To our prosperity and success,

RainBaby

Rainbaby, I hate to, uh, rain on your parade, but that post ain't gonna cut it. I'll tell you what..........my 6 year old has some books we are discarding as she progresses. Pass along your mailing address and I'll get it to you pronto. Postage due, of course. I think one even has a picture of a house on the cover!

You might also try contacting member Kez, previous winner of a free manual and author of a few posts noteable for their sharp edge, including this latest one. Maybe she can offer some pointers :rolleyes: .