The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Pics and Video clips

The March 29th meeting of the Richmond Creative Investors Association was a success.

As many of you know I was the guest speaker that day. For those brave souls who want to risk retina damage, Troy Ross, (cofounder of the group and a new member here, as well), has posted a few pics and some brief video clips of the event.

So, take a look and go ahead, hit me with your best shot. Dons protective gear............

Aw, come on MC! You are being too hard on yourself!

Now... if MY exwife was in front of the camera... well, that's a different story... :unsure:

Now... if MY exwife was in front of the camera... well, that's a different story

Dollars to doughnuts your ex has nothing on my mother in law........all of her :unsure:.

Hey Michael:

I thought maybe you looked like Al Capone! I'm certainly thankful and relieved that your not! :D

Thanks for giving us an idea what you look like!

I also pray Mrs. C will continue to think of you as the 'hunk' or the 'big Kahuna' or whatever you wish! :blink: Andrew