The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moveright

The MC "2 email system"

MC, for a combination of reasons, I'm not able to locate details on this "2 email" system you do or have suggested to do on Cragslist, Backpage, etc. Anyhow, can I get some info on this or can you tell me where in the manual I can find it please?

Sounds like a great routine to get into on a daily basis.

Michael, it isn't in the manual, but it's here on the board. If you do a search you should be able to find it. I don't have the time now, but I'll take a look later on if you're having trouble locating the thread.

I'll dig it up MC thanks. I thought it was in the manual and I was going nuts.

You are going nuts, but it isn't in the manual. B)

I knew it was out there somewhere. Thank you, Steve. Go TarHeels! ;)

Mike, feel free to use it as is, or tweak it to your preferences. Just Do It, as that commercial says. B)

How are you email marketers tracking your activities?

Certainly, you MUST end up duplicate emailing people all the time. How do you prevent this? I shot off some emails from various sites this evening. I recorded the house address, email address, etc., in a spreadsheet.

Also, I've got a sheet that tracks the date, emails sent, emails received.

I'm just trying to figure out the simplest method to track which sites are my best ones in terms of response AND who I've already emailed recently so that I don't email the same people over and over.

Michael, the market here is so active that Craig's List adds about 300 to 400 listings daily. Many of these are repeat listings and so, yeah, I am going to hit the same ads more than once. If I get an angry email reply telling me to get lost, depending upon my mood I will: ignore it, or make a snide reply and ask why they are violating the rules and making duplicate ads. :rolleyes:

Getting into all sorts of systems to avoid contacting someone more than once seems too much like work for what isn't much of a concern for me. :)

I'm getting all kinds of garbage responses. well, a few good ones but many of them are realtors posting in the FSBO section. hehehe, what a bunch of idiots. Then, I got this email from someone asking me "what terms did you have in mind" and I replied "12 months rent to own" and attached the LPA pdf. then, they replied with "What are your terms? I know what lease purchase is", then I decided they must be an agent, BUT because I was a bit bored last night and possibly a little too <ahem> relaxed; I still replied back to them and said "I don't have terms, it's what YOU are willing to offer that makes this possible, I just stitch it all together and make it work". no response hehehehe.

I don't know why some of these bozos irritate me but I'm trying to stay focused and realized that I may only get one serious person per 100 emails so it's to be expected.

MD, if you let 'em get under your skin you'll end up with a hell of a nasty rash. When I get a similar reply I know I'm dealing with an "investor" or possibly a Realtor. I just delete it at that point and move on. Much less aggravating.

This is an easy system to put together and outsource, let someone else deal with the pissy replies and Realtor ads!

Agreed. oh, and I will be automating this at some point. That point being roughly almost totally directly completely exactly following my first deal so that I have more money then I do now(which wouldn't be hard lol).

Actually, I lay awake some nights pondering ONLY the automation magic which will become my processes.

. . .Actually, I lay awake some nights pondering ONLY the automation magic which will become my processes.
Whatever turns you on, Mikey. :blink: