The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
instyle

need a mentor/teacher URGENT

hello, I need a mentor/teacher to teach me how to offer financing option with a bank. I don't have money I need 100% financing etc.

Will pay!!!!!

I want to buy a REO house for myself

inst632001@yahoo.com

hello, I need a mentor/teacher to teach me how to offer financing option with a bank. I don't have money I need 100% financing etc.

Will pay!!!!!

I want to buy a REO house for myself

inst632001@yahoo.com

I am a mortgage broker in 39 states, what state are you in? what is your credit? and do you have reserves in the bank?

100% financing does not mean you can be broke, it means good credit and money in the bank to cover any suprises as well as usually 2-6 months of reserves to assist with them.

If your credit is 720 or over it may be possible to get you a No Income No Asset loan with no reserve requirements.

If you do not meet these requirements I suggest you focus your real estate in a more creative direction.

You just so happen to be on the right board for the perfect mentor for Creative Real Estate in our very own and always stellar Michael Carbonare.

Best wishes,

Mike

:ph34r:

I am a mortgage broker in 39 states

wow, talk about multi tasking..... :lol::lol:

lolololol

His mind is like a computer one's and Zero's. :lol::lol::blink:

Note: Miss spelled words are not the fault of the poster, but that of the owner/operator of this board

Sign in to follow this