The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
witchdctr

property management company

I am interested in getting experience managing properties by opening a PM company in my area in the near future. The only thing that I am not familiar with is =just in case=eviction...can someone please help!!!

I have what to charge and how and I am working on getting contractors to work with me for maintence.

\

Also, Is there any programs for the PC that will allow me to print out receipts for residents and property owners. Where can i get it from and how much does it cost.

thanks again

christopher j stephens

Hi, CJ. For starters, I'd recommend you do some due diligence before you move too far forward.

For example, what are the requirements for being a property manager in your State? Some States require a Realtor's license.

Same thing with eviction laws. They vary from State to State. You will need to get that info from your State's Department of Housing Office.

As for some good software you can use, maybe someone with more knowledge about that stuff than I can come along and provide you with some recommendations.