The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
R/E Possibilities

Conti and Finkel Protege Vs. The Manual

I have read all three of the books written by Conti and Finkel and was about to order the Protege program for $1300. While on the CREonline website someone said that the Naked-Investor was a better deal. I have ordered the manual for $97 and await its arrival.

Has anyone purchased or reviewed the Protege program? Does it cover additional information than the Manual or is it just more money? Would it be helpful to purchase both programs?

Thanks,

Ed

PS. I think it is awsome that Michael allows open discussions on this forum. The CREonline forum deletes messages that they don't approve of.

I have read all three of the books written by Conti and Finkel and was about to order the Protege program for $1300. While on the CREonline website someone said that the Naked-Investor was a better deal.
I must agree. Doing the math, it seems you saved $1,203 :D. I wish my wife was such a bargain shopper ;) .
Has anyone purchased or reviewed the Protege program? Does it cover additional information than the Manual or is it just more money?
I'm curious about this, as well. What does one receive for their $1,300 enrollment in the Protege Program?
PS. I think it is awsome that Michael allows open discussions on this forum. The CREonline forum deletes messages that they don't approve of.
Yeah, they are somewhat heavy handed over there with the censorship :ph34r: . Just the mere mention of anyone or any product that is not a paid advertiser on their site, and off to cyberspace goes that post.

When I read a similar post on my board I offer two solutions to the writer. A visit from my mother in law, or a visit from my Uncle Tony. Neither is very pleasant :D ............. :D:D

Hi!

Though I'm a newbie, I'd agree you just saved yourself a bundle of money! ;)

I think David and Peter are great, and I've learned tons from reading and listening to them. I haven't done their protege program; I think it's probably great.

But, I think what anyone really needs is what is found HERE:

Real help, real motivation, real and most of all: fast answers which really work.... specific to your real-life actual deal you are working on!

Plus something else if you're really working it... accountability for your getting out there and DOING.

And then there's the great lasagne! :D

Alice

And then there's the great lasagne!  :P
Psst! Don't let everyone's favorite barmaid know, but my Christmas lasagne this year rocked the house ;) ! I'm still getting thank you favors from the Mrs.......if you know what I mean :wub::wacko:

Guest Gerry

:wacko:

I purchased the Protege after being impressed with two books from C&F that I had read. I was thoroughly dissappointed!!! You get a bunch of stuff, manuals, videos, CD's, etc. all of it poorly organized. The audio quality on the CD's and videos is awful. The manuals are not much better. They had 5 loose leaf binders to fill, and they did, with what ever was laying around the office.

Not worth anywhere close to the price. They suck people in, because they market the hell out of it.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Guess you could say, I am an unhappy customer.