The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

New Company for me

Greetings Fellow Investors,

Just to let everyone know I am now with a new Mortgage Company. I will get more information soon but for now, I'm only able to do loans in CA, OR, WA, FL, AR, and soon NC.

We can do FHA, VA, and everything else.

I'll try to post some more tidbits in the future but for now, I'm very swamped as we are preparing to do loans on 48 homes!! Ahhhh..!!

Thanks and best wishes,

Andrew Ikeda (Mortgage Consultant/Investor)

Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.

360-571-5464 office

360-571-5467 fax

888-424-4410 toll free

andikeda@netscape.net

Congrats Andrew-

I will be looking forward to the North Carolina connection.

<Steve>

Just to let everyone know I am now with a new Mortgage Company.
Must be sleep in my eyes still because I read that as "......I now own a new mortgage company." Then the Colombian kicked me, (no, not Mrs. C. I'm talking about the coffee), and I reread Andrew's post.

Anyway, good luck, Andrew. When can we expect to see you on the next run of The Apprentice?

Greetings Everyone,

As usual, I greatly appreciate your kind comments!

I'm just working my fanny off to become successful. Believe it or not, I'm more interested in investing than in doing loans. Most loan officers will disagree with me on this but I believe that investing is more profitable than doing loans. That being said, I will however, continue to strive to close more loans and be a better loan officer.

MC - the next apprentice? Hmm...I'm out to outdo the big D. Trump. Just finished reading his book 'The art of the deal'. Yes, I know it was printed in 1987 but it was a fantastic book and I got a great deal of motivation and ideas from it.

I decided to do my own 'apprentice' show but it wont be on national TV. I'll send you an email with some of my wicked ideas soon regarding this. :lol:

Will post in the 'corner bar' regarding Mr. Trumps book.

Thanks again and take care.

Andrew