The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Just for fun of course,

Thought I'd share something cool. Bought a new toy yesterday! It's a 1999 Subaru 30th anniversary Legacy! What a cool car!!!

Okay, it's not quite a toy, but it's still cool. I take that back, it's a toy! :blink:

Going to Circuit City tomorrow to get satellite radio put into it. That should be cool too. :D

I know, I know.....more pre-occupations.....I know....but this business ROCKS!

Adam

PS Put 260 miles on it already and it still has half a tank of gas...anyone jealous? :)

PPS This isn't it, but it's what it looks like. Mine is actually "sandstone", not black.

post-4-1085805339.jpg

Good for you Adam! That IS a nice ride! It's always cool to get something new isn't it?

I've been wanting to take flying lessons but my wife won't let me. (Something about never paying attention, attention?) ;)

Gary,

Speaking of wives....this is my wife's new car. :lol:

And, once again it's a picture of a similar one of the internet. I haven't taken a picture of ours yet. This one has something like 300 + Bhp. The kid's nuts... ;)

Flying? Sounds like a current interest on this board....hum....

Regards,

Adam

PS The damn check engine light went on after installing all of that crap at Circuit City....hum again......