The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
grannyguru

Sellers rejection reasons:

I wasn't being mean, I was simply giving some friendly education. Some people are not aware of message board etiquettes. I personally don't care where anyone posts anything but as you pointed out its more effective to post that kind of thing in your own thread.

Anyway, Cheers! :D

~Mr.B

I think you'll find the threads here tend to evolve in sometimes unusual ways!

Where is Superman anyway!!! :D:(:(

You know Tony, I've been wondering the same thing! I miss hearing from Jason...err, I mean Superman! :D No one can send a thread to the bottom better (and faster) than Superman! Sure hope he's ok?

I got his number I might give him a jingle

I figured you two Super Heroes could just meet somewhere in the skies over Gotham.

Mr. B,

I wasn't being mean, I was simply giving some friendly education. Some people are not aware of message board etiquettes. I personally don't care where anyone posts anything but as you pointed out its more effective to post that kind of thing in your own thread.

I don't think anyone took it as more than that. It's just that some of the time, the threads here have a slight tendency to take a turn or two off topic. Sometimes it's something to do with L/Os, other times it's comic relief disguised as Superheros or someone trying to con Michael out of his Lasagne recipe!

Kim

Sorry guys ;)

I just started reading Alice's comment which inspired me to ask my own question. It was later that I thought of placing it where everyone could see it. Mr. B was very helpful. I will be trying out some of his suggestions. :(

Alice, thanks and I will follow some of your ideas as well. :(

Juana ;)