The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Rachel Dawson

Condo for sale or rent

Guest Rachel Dawson

My mom owns a condo that she rents, she has had a hard time finding a renter that pays the rent on time, she has a realestate agent that helps her with finding a renter but its been three months going on four and still no renter, my mom is stressed about this situation, How can I help her find an investor to purchase the condo and make money.

Thanks Rachel Dawson

I'll help if its in my area. Most investors don't like condo's, but we can make it work.

but as Alice said a little more info is needed.....

Hi Rachel:

Where is the condo?

If there's anyone on this forum near you, they can probably help, though we'd need more info on the condo.

Alice

Are condo's a good fit for T/B's? There are a lot of FSBO condos around my area and I am wondering if these properties are good to approach for a lease purchase or CA?

Thanks,

Akin

Are condo's a good fit for T/B's? There are a lot of FSBO condos around my area and I am wondering if these properties are good to approach for a lease purchase or CA?

Start calling!

Start calling!

I'm on it. Well I am building my list and waiting for my manual. Then I'm on it