The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Golflover

It gets easier and easier...

Good points, all.

The "conversation" point is excellent. In calling around and worrying about the "process", you'll sound mechanical and forced. Practice the "advantages" rather than the "words" to say and just call people.

Granted, I am new at LO, but I am FAR from a novice at calling strangers and eventually asking them for their business. The learning curve is steep on new ventures, but you need to become a student of the product, not the process. If you get caught up in phone "scripts" and wording, you will become paralyzed and do nothing.

Learning all the Advantages of the LP or the CA that you are calling about is FAR more important than creating a script on what to say.

Thanks for the reminders. :lol:

Good Day

~Mr.B

I said Good Day

wow I just had a flash backs of that 70's show :lol:

Rick,

this works for me copy paste highlight (like your going to copy it) and hit the quote or what ever button

C'mon, guys, this is easy stuff......sorta.

First, you can always use Guided Mode, which is that button just off to the left as you are replying.

Or, you can hit the Help button, above right corner of the screen.

We now have a few options for replying:

1) Fast Reply: just that. A fast and easy way to reply. A small window opens below, (note the arrow next to the word fast).

2) Add Reply: the usual way to reply to a post. A full screen opens up, with all the options for replying available to you, such as a text editor, emoticons, font size and color, etc.

3) Next to the Add Reply button is the Options button. Press this and the window will expand on the bottom with yet a few more choices for that particular thread.

4) You also notice two buttons above these four. The Quote button is inside every post. So, if you wanted to quote something I said in a post, and something another member said, and something yet another member wrote, you would go from post to post and hit that Quote button. Then hit Add Reply and all those posts will be quoted in your reply box. Pretty neat, huh? :huh:

If you just wanted to quote one particular post that you are replying to, you only need to hit the Reply button.

Capisca?