The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest jon autry

Guest jon autry

with book naked investor book, is it necessary to have a mentor?

i have read maybe 200 scenerios of the "lease purchase program" ifeel i should be able to get started on my own. please advise.

jon

Jon:

Mentoring is really a personal choice. Some people will say that it is necessary to experience real success. Some will say that they prefer to go it alone.

Will the naked investor manual provide you with the tools needed to get started in lease purchase investing? My answer would be a resounding yes. Will this board enhance the knowledge gained? Most definitely it will.

I am personally a believer in mentoring at all levels. I have met some very successful people that still use mentors. If a mentor will cut the time in half that it takes you to get that first deal, then I say it is worth it. If you can get started on your own and later need some assistance in getting to the next level, then maybe this is when you should look for a mentor. If you are one of those few amazing people that can succeed on your own....well, I would like to meet you some day.

Gene

Guest jon autry
with book naked investor book, is it necessary to have a mentor?

i have read maybe 200 scenerios of the "lease purchase program" ifeel i should be able to get started on my own. please advise.

jon

thank you so much for your reply, i would certainly be humble enough to learn from someone. unfortunately coming up with up front dollars is not an option at this time. how might i find someone to mentor me under the conditions of getting paid at the close of a deal. thanks guys

jon

thank you so much for your reply, i would certainly be humble enough to learn from someone. unfortunately coming up with up front dollars is not an option at this time. how might i find someone to mentor me under the conditions of getting paid at the close of a deal. thanks guys

Get the manual, read ALL the old posts in the "lease purchasing" and "marketing" forums, ask when you have questions, and you've got all you need to get started. A mentor might speed the process, but it IS possible to get started without one.

Get the manual, read ALL the old posts in the "lease purchasing" and "marketing" forums, ask when you have questions, and you've got all you need to get started. A mentor might speed the process, but it IS possible to get started without one.

thanks kimberly your an angel

jon

Where are you located Jon?

Akin

I once knew an Autry form va, matter a fact he was from richmond. You wouldn't hapen to know a Shawn, would you?

Anyway Troy Ross is up in Richmond he founded a rei groupe up there. The thing about mentors (local ones at least), why would they train competition or at least disclose all they know. I didn't have a mentor, but I have a full time JOB and I just do it part time.

Where are you located Jon?

Akin

aiken i am in richmond virginia, how about you

Kewl

I am in Wisconsin..

I once knew an Autry form va, matter a fact he was from richmond.  You wouldn't hapen to know a Shawn, would you? 

Anyway Troy Ross is up in Richmond he founded a rei groupe up there.  The thing about mentors (local ones at least), why would they train competition or at least disclose all they know.  I didn't have a mentor, but I have a full time JOB and I just do it part time.

NO TONY' DON'T KNOW A SHAWN, JUST MOVED TO RICHMOND 18 MONTHS AGO. THANKS FOR THE INFO. YES IT SEEMS THAT THE BOOK IS REALY POPULAR AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. AND IT IS OBVIOUS THERE IS ENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS POST ING GROUP THAT I COULD GET ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

JON