The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
papadesign2

Virtual Tours

Hello, Ken, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

I must admit to complete ignorance on this one. Is Virtual Tours that program you see on realtor sites that give the viewer a walking tour through a property? If so, it is a cool tool, indeed. Maybe someone, (any realtors out there?), will have some info and share it with us.

Hi Ken:

I've looked at some r.e. websites with the virtual tour feature. If you've seen what I've seen, most of them are fairly short..like 15 seconds or so? Well, you could easily do that yourself if you have a digital camera. Just keep in mind that it will take up a lot of space quickly on a memory card/stick so you'll most likely need at least a 64mb card or better.

I've doodled around with mine a bit and if you are creative, you can do a decent presentation. I plan to do this myself once I have my website up and running. Let's keep in touch on this one. Perhaps we can help each other out on it. Thanks and take care.

Sincerely,

Andrew

I was thinkin 'bout getting my house pics together, and slapping in a few text pages as an intro like "like this house? "got no ca$h? so? want to move in next week? OK! lets go!"

Then putting it altogether on my website in PPS form as a guided tour presentation.

Just a thought, might mess round with that today n see how it turns out.