The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest_IStealHouses_*

Deleted Posts

Guest Guest_IStealHouses_*

Okay, I see my post was deleted without any regornition, no PM telling me it was deleted, no nothing. Unless I am informed that the post was moved to a different topic, which i doubt it was, I am no longer posting here. It reminds me of a Forum I was on once which deleted peoples posts as they see fit.

A forum is a public board, and anything posted should be kept. Not deleted. And if it is deleted for a certian reason, notice should be given. Thank You

I haven't been around much lately, but I can tell you that MC rarely deletes any posts. The ONLY posts I've seen him delete were blatant advertisements posted in the wrong place. And, there was a member with an exceptionally crude avatar that didn't last long.

As for it being a public board, while it may be available for public use, it is Michael's board. He's the one that pays for the upkeep.

Why don't you pm Michael ask about the post in question?

Which post are you referring to? On occasion I have deleted posts. But that is the exception rather than the rule. And when a post is deleted it is never for an opinion I disagree with. Instead, as Kim has already said, it is going to be over some advertisement, spam, duplicate post, personal attack on another member, etc.

So, before you run off all in a tizzy, refresh my memory about the post in question and the forum it was placed in. I'll be happy to respond. And in the future, it would be better to PM or email me over something like this. It's really not a big deal, and it certainly has nothing to do with marketing, despite your placing it in the Marketing forum.

I'm surprised MC didn't delete your name...........