The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest

Buying The Course

Welcome to this board. You are asking the same question I asked a year ago.

If you have been buying other courses at cut throat prices. You will find yourself saying I got a bargain, its complete and its very understandable.

This course will give you just about everything you need to start investing in real estate. Its the know how, the contracts, the tools to marketing etc. What it doesn't give you is the motivation to do it. It can't do that. The book gives you the inspiration, and the motivation will come from this board and all its users. Got a question put it to the board room...

Its worth many times more than its cost. Trust me. Michael has packaged more than other investors sell for thousands.

All the information you need to get you up and running today. The manual is priceless!

GOod Question. Does it come with like actual manuals, or is it a PDF download? Does it explain CO in detail and how to do them well? Does it come with state specific contracts for every type of deal described? (or at least ones for California so I can have some) I would buy it if it explains this CO everyones talking about!

Sorry bro....I'm not sure what a CO is but is but if your talking about a CA then yes he explains it in detail. It has what to say to the seller, what to say to the tenant/buyer, how to market, how to find motivated sellers, how to find buyers and much, much more. The manual is a hard copy you get in the mail. He sends the contracts and other documents via internet. As far as state specific contracts, no they are not state specific. Anyways if they were that would limit you to only doing deals in that state. There are forum members on here that use his contracts in Cali. and other states. My advice is if you have to sell your mom to get enough money to buy this manual then do it. :D

My advice is if you have to sell your mom to get enough money to buy this manual then do it.
Wait a sec....what's mom look like? Maybe we can work out a deal??? B):D