The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BRENTB

Looking For Investors? Need Capital?

Hello. My name is Brent.

I actually have an overage of accredited investor leads (see bottom "Lead Description").

My company buys leads from credible lead-generation companies like www.aisleads.com, R.S.S. Marketing and Syndicated Leads. Well, I have literally thousands upon thousands of leads that I need to dump. They are all in Excel files and deliverable via email. How did I acquire them? I came across one of those rare finds. A guy in the sports business acquired them in a card trade and needed quick cash to help a charity related to his son. I have experience raising capital for my own projects. You may find it effective to actually call investors directly via phone. For us, it works.

FYI: I've discovered 4 price ranges per name: 10cents - $3; $5-15; $20-35; $40-55. Obviously, the higher the price per lead the better the lead is suppose to be. If you'd like to give my leads a try, let me know your price. Don't worry, I'm not asking for market price for these but if your price is fair then I won't resell to anyone, ever!

I WILL NOT RESELL TO SAME TYPE COMPANIES (e.g., only sell to 1 TV production company, not 2)

If you're wondering why I don't use them, the answer is 'I will!" Haven't started dialing yet, but I've shaved off locations that I prefer, but still have thousands more than my team can deal with.

I'LL BEAT ANYONE'S PRICE BECAUSE... WELL... I WANT FAST CASH.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your time.

Brent Barkley

brent.barkley@fhslegacy.com

Lead Description:

100,000 affluent investor leads -- accredited investors liquid for $20,000. about < 3 months old as of 8/20/05, most already own their home. recently invested $36k; and are liquid for $10,000+ grand; ages 45 on up; leads are people who invest in movies, futures, odd inventions, and gas and oil exploration; a few are mostly real estate. got from a lead bank. very receptive to varies investment vehicles, such as common stocks, bonds, rollover IRAs from 401Ks, 529s, mutual funds, ADRs, annuities, private placements, managed accounts, hedge funds, commodities, oil and gas, real estate, REITs, plus many more. leads work great for Oil and Gas investment offers.

9000 plus leads -- no junk 100% -- that are actively investing or have made an investment in the past few months as of 8/20/05, all which have invested little over $22,000,000 within just shy of 2 years with just one company. 9000 names have already been qualified, these people invest in the riskiest things out there. 3000 of this list invested over 100k about 1,000 invested over 200k grand buying multiple units.

Most names compiled from a related newsletter subscribers, attendants to investment seminars and trade shows. All have been washed against the no call list. Information available is full name, full address, phone(s).

I GUARANTEE LESS THAN 20% DISCONNECT RATE.

Sign in to follow this