The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedBauer18

Houses in Auburn, AL

I am looking for moderate to large houses in Auburn, Alabama. I don't want any total wrecks, like the foreclosures that I saw last month on College Street that looks like the lifetime maintenance was left to pitt bulls, complete with portions of fence missing, significant flood damage, and a foundation whose troubles could be seen from the street. I want one that is structurally sound, helathy foundation, no holes in walls from one to many parties being held there, with stenches that are unrovable either.

I seek homes with at least three bedrooms, preferably four, but if there is a study, rec room or utility room, three will suffice, a year (so at least a .20 acre lot), garages are preferable (if the door needs to be replaced no big deal, but I don't want something where someone has run into it and caused any damage to the edifice. All price ranges, closer to Auburn University is better, but preferably at least three blocks from I-85 and/or the airport.

Please contact me with any available property or leads.

I am looking for moderate to large houses in Auburn, Alabama. I don't want any total wrecks, like the foreclosures that I saw last month on College Street that looks like the lifetime maintenance was left to pitt bulls, complete with portions of fence missing, significant flood damage, and a foundation whose troubles could be seen from the street. I want one that is structurally sound, helathy foundation, no holes in walls from one to many parties being held there, with stenches that are unrovable either.

I seek homes with at least three bedrooms, preferably four, but if there is a study, rec room or utility room, three will suffice, a year (so at least a .20 acre lot), garages are preferable (if the door needs to be replaced no big deal, but I don't want something where someone has run into it and caused any damage to the edifice. All price ranges, closer to Auburn University is better, but preferably at least three blocks from I-85 and/or the airport.

Please contact me with any available property or leads.

I have properties available in Birmingham, Alabama.

Sign in to follow this