The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Gordon Holtner

Doug's The Man In Canada!!! Welcome Canucks!!

Hi West Coast Girl

Send me that info too about Matt I am interested also

Thanks

Gordon Holtner

Gordon,

Sorry, but I can't. The only reason why I sent it to Birdie and Peter is because Birdie has always supported Matt in the past just like me. And Peter is living in the Niagara Region trying to do what Matt claims HE IS DOING. Peter also e-mailed Matt on/or around Wed. June 8th. Here is just part of that message:

Dear Matt,

We have never been introduced, but I have been

following your postings on the real estate forum for

over a year now. Based on your comments, I find that

you possess a significant understanding of creative

real estate investing and well developed mentoring

skills.

We would like to request your participation in

providing articles, forms and other Canadian based

content for our website.

In exchange we would be happy to link your website to

ours and provide referrals from our customers.

We would very much appreciate your participation and

comments.

Your truly,

Peter Ignat

Manager

Gordon, I really don't want to be sharing extremely sensitive information with people that I don't know and don't have a Personal tie with Matt.

I hope you understand Gordon.

Cheers,

WCG (Jean)

That is fine WCG. Whoever you share info with is your choice, and I will of course not hold that against you. Especially if you feel it is sensitive. I will not pry anymore. Take care.

Gordon Holtner

How did you get that e-mail? :blink:

It was suppose to be private :ninja:

Now, can we call you a "spy girl" :lol:

Peter, yes I know it was "private" However, I only posted a portion (the NOT SO private stuff though) on purpose to prove that Matt and I WERE very close (until he screwed me, literally in more ways than one), and that I have the hard proof to back-up any and all statements I make about him and his "wheeling & dealing shanigans"!

He is a FRAUD & a CON ARTIST!

He must be stopped. He can't keep going around stealing people's money. Especially from the very ones that don't have any and from those that really BELIEVE that Matt will help them. Heck I certainly did. He lied right right in front of my face, over and over and over again. I believed him until I woke up. I will NEVER again mix business and "monkey business" together again! It just ain't worth because he litterally robbed me blind!

And yes, you can just call me Spy Girl from now on. You know, when you've been ripped off once too many times by people and especially RE Gurus, you do learn a thing or two (eventually). Also being a single parent also makes your aentena perk up a little more than the "average" person's as well!

By the way, I don't get mad, I get EVEN!!!

Cheers

WCG (Jean)

He is a FRAUD & a CON ARTIST!

He must be stopped. He can't keep going around stealing people's money. Especially from the very ones that don't have any and from those that really BELIEVE that Matt will help them. Heck I certainly did. He lied right right in front of my face, over and over and over again. I believed him until I woke up. I will NEVER again mix business and "monkey business" together again! It just ain't worth because he litterally robbed me blind!

And yes, you can just call me Spy Girl from now on. You know, when you've been ripped off once too many times by people and especially RE Gurus, you do learn a thing or two (eventually). Also being a single parent also makes your aentena perk up a little more than the "average" person's as well!

By the way, I don't get mad, I get EVEN!!!

Cheers

WCG (Jean)

What exactly do you plan on doing?

Matt is full of it and I have 500+ worth of credit card bills as a result. I'm not sweating it, that's one deal or two shifts of working. It can be rent to somebody else. If you have sensitive information and choose not to disclose thats fine. I do think that you should still try to expose him and prevent him from doing to others what he did to you. If only I had found MC sooner...*sigh*.

This place is full of doers and Michael C. makes you feel warm & fuzzy too.WCG (Jean)
Hi, Jean. that isn't me. It's the Scotch you've been drinking. :ninja::blink:

Guest Matt B

Hi Jean.

I'd love to get that same private e-mail showing how Matt Bowman is a huge liar. I'm also very curious why you wouldn't just post the proof you have of claims like this when you're making claims like this, seeing how Matt Bowman might want to sue someone for slander for posting stuff like this.

Please send me that e-mail ASAP so I can see what a piece of slime this Matt B character is. (I'm sure you've got my private e-mail address.)

Matt Bowman

:angry:--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt B @ Oct 29 2005, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Hi Jean.

I'd love to get that same private e-mail showing how Matt Bowman is a huge liar. I'm also very curious why you wouldn't just post the proof you have of claims like this when you're making claims like this, seeing how Matt Bowman might want to sue someone for slander for posting stuff like this.

Please send me that e-mail ASAP so I can see what a piece of slime this Matt B character is. (I'm sure you've got my private e-mail address.)

Matt Bowman

Theaten to sue anyone who talks bad about you eh? The Russ Whitney approach..... nice.

Oh well, I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

As they say Matt, "Hell hath no fury ...............you know the rest I think

Here is an idea. Let's talk about Canadian real estate investment on this forum, and you two can have your private love quarrel on MSN instead. Sound like a deal?

Seriously, do we really need school yard BS on this site as well?

:rolleyes:

Guest Matt B

It wasn't a threat to sue. I do not intend to get into a quarrel here. I was just a little shocked to see Jean offering private e-mails to everyone here. I simply need to learn that I cannot trust most people and watch what I write when it is obvious that anything I write may someday end up on some public forum.

Matt Bowman