The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Greetings Everyone!

Greetings all ye naked investors!

How is everyone doing these days? Are you guys getting deals done? If not, hang tight 'cause the stock market guru's are claiming bragging rights to a bubble burst.

I'm still here in Seoul, South Korea just watching from the sidelines....er, sort of. A friend and I are trying to buy a mobile home park in Arizona. I also saw an oil field in TX producing a 16% cash-on-cash return. I need to take a look at it but if I can make a go of it, I'll attempt to be like Rockefeller or Hughes. Speaking of, which sounds better: Andrew Rockefeller or Andrew Hughes? :glare:

Oh yea, if you are interested in commercial properties, this is the king of all websites: www.netloop.com. Check it out dudes! Everything from duplexes to skyscrapers for sale.

Financing doesnt seem to be a problem either if you have a business plan and a property that can cashflow enough to service debt and mortgage. But I'm still in the early stages of that so I'm speaking in general terms.

Be careful with 100% NOO loans. Not that they're bad but if you loose your job or have a 100% vacancy on an SFR, you're gonna be in a big pile of dog doodoo. The Fed is expected to raise the interest rates again next month (if not sooner). As far as the stock market investors can see, it looks like the Fed will continue to raise rates and raise inflation. Ben Bernanke is a Greenspan clone and is an advocate for higher inflation as opposed to deflation. What does that all mean? Well that means that interest rates are going to rise and a lot of home owners who live paycheck to paycheck are going to get squeezed hard (and possibly into forclosure) as the interest rates rise. Be patient and wait and the 'good deals' should be coming along later this year or next year. :rolleyes:

If you are interested in making a few bucks on the side while waiting for a good r.e. deal to come along, I would recommend buying gold, silver, copper stocks.

It's time for me to stop. I'll make attempts to visit more often. Best to all of you. Take care.

Andrew

Hello, Andrew. Always good to hear from you. Glad to hear you're doing well. For some reason I was thinking you were stateside at this time. Still in Seoul, but still keeping your finger on the pulse beat, I see.

Stay in touch, dude, and let us hear how things are going every now and then. :rolleyes:

Still around huh? Sweet to hear from you dude!

Should be interesting to see what part of the world you're in next time you post! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Adam