The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wleesuccess

High End Luxury properties

Here are some higher end investment opportunities. I have the prices at 80% LTV and under so look through these thoughly and let me know what you think and if you would be interested in any of them.

1. This is a spectacular 14,000+ square foot brand new waterfront estate on exclusive Marco Island. The home was built of the highest quality throughout and includes 6+ Bedrooms, 8.55 Bathrooms, marble driveway and flooring, 40' ceilings in the LR, 2 interior elevators, Billiards Room, negative edge pool with spa and swimming lane, electronic gated entry with surveillance and dock for 100' yacht. The home was recently appraised at a conservative $15,300,000. The owner is including all of the furnishings and artwork with the sale with a value of nearly $1 million. Owner is anxious and will consider offers in the $11,700,000 range. That is a 70% LTV.

2. This property is in Park City UT, owner is very motivated has already moved out. It is a 4/4.5 4 car garage, 7 fireplaces, 3 decks, indoor pool, very, very nice. Appraises at $5M. Selling price is $3.7M. That is a 64% LTV.

3. Incredible opportunity in Orem, UT. Not on MLS, 2 story brick mansion, appraised 6 weeks ago for $2.8M, buy now for $2,210,000! Built in 1997, over 5800 sq. ft. with elevator and 3 car garage on nearly 1 acre. Must see landscaping--Owners spent over $500K on yard and landscaping. That is a 75% LTV.

4. Stunning Manson on 35 acres in Ft. Collins, CO. Divorce forces sale! Fantastic mountain views, 9600 sq. ft. 7 beds, 6 baths, 4 car garage, deck, balconies, and hot tub. Recently appraised at $2,855,000 Buy at 70% LTV.

5. $1.5M Equity in Gorgeous Bonita Springs, FLA. Wonderful luxury home, just completely renovated. Owner spent over $600K and looks brand new. Sold completely furnished! Outdoor pool and lots of extras . Appraised 3/06 for $4.8M. Buy now for $3,210,000.

6.Castle near Park City, Utah. Over $2.5M in equity. Stunning 4 story castle, on 4 acres, with incredible mountain views. Recent appraisal $6.2 M, the sell price is $4, 000,000. This has an offer already BUT they are taking back up offers right now!

7. I have a new one--completely remodeled 10,500 sq. ft. on

3.5 acres, with a small barn for horses, near Parker and Arapahoe.

We are waiting for the appraisal, but it should come back around $2.7M.

He will sell now for $2, 100,000. Beautiful property. I have great pictures if you need them.

Do your due diligence. Like any investment, real estate does have risks and

you should always consult your attorney for advisement if deemed necessary. We are

not giving investment advice or offering a security. This offer is

contingent upon a written and signed assignment agreement and a general

release of liability should you decide to proceed.

Contact me ASAP if any of these properties tickle your fancy. I can help with Loans also with our preferred lender. These are great prices for these types of homes. I can get the appraisals that were recently done. Certainly drop an email.

William

wleesuccess@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this