The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
happyardy

finding a realtor to work with

Gord & Ardy,

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to be looking into this and asking my developers how much work it would be to produce an additional report that gives out just comparable sales.

Would a price point of somewhere around 7-9 dollars for a report look attractive?

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan,

I really dont know about what would be an attractive price for a comps/property profile report. I'll really need to think what I can pay for such a report.

My personal preference will definitelty be a co-operative realtor from whom I can get all of this free of charge while I help him with other things. I have already spoken to a realtor who seemed interested.

Perhaps, Gord or anyone else can give their opinions on how much price is justified for such a report.

- Ardy

Gord & Ardy,

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to be looking into this and asking my developers how much work it would be to produce an additional report that gives out just comparable sales.

Would a price point of somewhere around 7-9 dollars for a report look attractive?

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan

I would be very happy with 7-9 dollars a report it would make offers much easier.

gord