The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Just stopped in to say hey

Hey

Been busy here and I can't say thanks enough to MC for his manual.....this yr alone L/P rehab and flipped it profet 57k. The sign in front brought a owner that I L/P and turned it into a sub2, profet 27k, which the nieghbor told me today she would sell me her house for 180k it is worth 210k (no work needed). Now it is my job to let her let me be creative. Maybe a straight option with a poa....

Anywho we also have a full blown rehab that we bought with 1/2 the proceeds from the first l/p we will have a 40k profit on that (too much work for me though, never again).... looking at buying some houses and being Richard from "Flip this House", buy for 30k put 10k sell for 150k (so my friend the realtor says) actual will probably be buy 40k rehab for 20k and sell 110-120k kool w/ me.....

thanks MC, even though some of my deals may not be creative, I would have never done any conventional deals If I didn't do that first creative deal.

As of Jan I recieved medical retirement from the USAF (1/2 my income gone). I see people I used to work with and they ask if I got a job yet and they freak when I say no....hehehe

Tony

P.S.

the wife has been complaining about taking a vacation so we may come down and see you MC. I am just 2 cheap thrifty to pay for one.....got an extra bedroom at your place......no really

And the abc check is whare :)

Tony!

Long time no chat.

Life been treatin' ya kind?

How's the grandbaby?

Nice to see you're winding down a bit and

enjoying your "layoff".

Keep in touch, Batman.

Later.

Tony! Welcome back home! I've missed you around these parts!

Great to read you're doing fantastico. Can't say I'm surprised. Once you got off your duff and got to work, things started happening. You've been on a roll ever since, it seems. Still, nothing beats a ten mile march at 5:00AM with a less-than-pretty Drill Sargeant in your face. You can't tell me you don't miss military life. :)

Headin' down to Florida? Well, if you find yourself in the Fort Lauderdale area, let me know. Hotel Carbonare is overbooked, but I'll see what I can do, (you are a good tipper, right?).

Jason,

the baby is great, is hitting the terible 2's a wee bit early.

MC

Hello, I was in the Air Force, the only time I saw 5:00 am was when I got up to pee in the middle of the night....and a 10 mile march, does waching the thanksgiving day parades count....

Once you got off your duff and got to work, things started happening

How true

You can't tell me you don't miss military life.

yeah, I can. I couldn't manage to get up at 0700 with my alarm, since I "retired" 0700 is sleeping in....(but not in a bad way). My body would just wake up (it was kinda anoying at 0530).

(you are a good tipper, right?).

Of course, I have been tracking the puppies (greyhounds).