The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FrontierInvestments

Looking for Rehab Funding

I’m looking for a rehab funding loan, specifically a hard money loan that deals with after repair value. I’ve been shopping around and have been contacted by a few mortgage brokers and some individual hard money lenders.

What I’m trying to do is gather different programs, and decide which offers the best options for certain property deals that I have. The general consensus with the brokers and lenders I have talked to is-

ARV of 65%

No more than six points

No more than $5,000 in brokerage fees

Interest rates between 11.99%-19.00%

No prepayment penalties

Last credit check was 760, I need a short term loan which obviously offers no prepayment penalties and is investor friendly. The property will be involved in a short sale with professional realtors. If anyone is interested please respond to perfecthealthweb@hotmail.com or directly to this posting.

Thanks,

Michael

If you are still needing hard money or convetional financing contact me. We have hard money with rates starting at 11% + 2 points (subject to loan amount). We are a mortgage broker in Garland Texas and have been working with investors for over twenty years.

Jared Rogers

Castle Mortgage

629 W. Centerville Rd #210

Garland, Texas 75041

972-271-7100

972-271-1819 fax

jrogers92@juno.com

If you are still needing hard money or convetional financing contact me. We have hard money with rates starting at 11% + 2 points (subject to loan amount). We are a mortgage broker in Garland Texas and have been working with investors for over twenty years.

Jared Rogers

Castle Mortgage

629 W. Centerville Rd #210

Garland, Texas 75041

972-271-7100

972-271-1819 fax

jrogers92@juno.com

Commercial Worldwide Lender

Brokers protected.

At Kennedy Funding, we recognize the importance of speed, and that loans must often be structured around each client’s unique set of financial circumstances. Our program has been providing lightning-fast service and creative funding solutions throughout North America since 1985, and with our international lending program, we have to date closed loans in Spain, Belize, Mexico and St. Maarten!

We specialize in short-term real-estate-secured loans for many situations, including bridge funding, land acquisition, development and construction, bank workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcies.

Please do not hesitate to call me to discuss your client's financial needs!

Contact Jeffsilver@Kennedyfunding.com P: 1-201-708-9928

Sign in to follow this