The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Fred McIntire

I Need Hard Money !

I'm a real estate broker in the Indianapolis, Indiana area looking for hard money or a private investor to fund the following:

The first deal is:

$216,000 After Repaired Value

$122,500 Purchase Price

$12,725 Repairs

$135,225 Loan Amount Needed (62% LTV)

The second deal is:

$139,000 After Repaired Value

$99,000 Purchase Price

$1,500 Repairs

$95,000 Loan Amount Needed (68% LTV)

The houses are both purchased in the name of my investment corporation. I have a long history of doing these types of real estate purchases and rehabs.

I only purchase newer properties in nice neighborhoods that need major cosmetic renovations and/or minor structural repairs. We aren’t talking ghettos or slum lord neighborhoods. The average days on the market time in these areas are less than 90 days for maximum sales price. I would like for the loan to have no pre payment penalty as I do not hold these properties more than 6 months.

If I can find an investor that I can work with, I would anticipate doing 12 to 25 of these deals in 2007.

Thanks!

Fred McIntire

(317) 965-8034 Direct

Commercial Worldwide Lender

Brokers protected.

At Kennedy Funding, we recognize the importance of speed, and that loans must often be structured around each client’s unique set of financial circumstances. Our program has been providing lightning-fast service and creative funding solutions throughout North America since 1985, and with our international lending program, we have to date closed loans in Spain, Belize, Mexico and St. Maarten!

We specialize in short-term real-estate-secured loans for many situations, including bridge funding, land acquisition, development and construction, bank workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcies.

Contact JeffSilver@Kennedyfunding.com

Direct line: 1-201-708-9928

Please do not hesitate to call me to discuss your client's financial needs!

If you are still needing a HML contact me. Here are the terms: 11%, 2 points (subject to loan amount) I/O 6 mo to 2 yrs renewable.

Jared Rogers

Castle Mortgage

629 W. Centerville Rd

Garland, Texas 75140

972-271-7100 office

972-271-1819 fax

jrogers92@juno.com

If I am out of the office they will give you my cell

We are 6 investors who own a 66 unit apt. complex in Houston , TX. We owe 1.3 million and the building is worth over 2.1 million. We are in the final stages of a light rehab. We currently have only 6 vac. and are in need of 50-75K to finish out those last 6 units and have them made ready. Our credit scores are 680-740.

Darrel Ballman

darballman1@sbcglobal.net