The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jbeard1086

L/O Contracts

Richie, I'm not sure I understand your question. The contracts we use do allow you to assign, or flip the deal if you prefer. And they also include several contingencies to protect yourself in case you need an out.

Richie, I'm not sure I understand your question. The contracts we use do allow you to assign, or flip the deal if you prefer. And they also include several contingencies to protect yourself in case you need an out.

Thanks Michael well could you possibly help me out on where i could get a good contract to do a quick wholesale flip in which i would get the seller to give me 45-60 days until purchase so i can find a good rehabber to assign the contract to. Other than a lawyer because i'm tight on funds.

You can try the local REIC. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction for what you are looking for.