The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
PokerNutter

Back for the First Time

Hello Guys,

My name is Sandrine, I`m 23 years old from Mississauga in Canada. I`ve bought the manual and been a forum member for probably 2 years. I tried a L2O that didn`t work out and more or less put real estate on the back burner. I completed school and got a job working for the bank in the meantime but the real estate bug has never left so i`m back at it again. This site is one of my favourites and I`m sure you members will be a great resource and I hope I can eventually be one to you as well.

My primary goals at this point are to focus on 1.CA`s with motivated sellers 2. Pure Options (where I assign to other investors or retail buyers if spread is enough). I`m doing this to build a significant amount of cash reserves. After that I`ll work on sandwich L20 or L20/buy and hold strategies with investor partners.

Any advice or comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Sandrine

Hello, Sandrine, and welcome back.

Advice? For starters, don't be too quick to turn your back on your heart's desire. You said the real estate bug burns, so give it the attention it deserves. If a deal doesn't materialize as plans, learn from the experience and be a wiser and better investor as a result. You're building a business and you need to give it the time and effort that goes into building any business. Do something you enjoy doing and you'll never have to work for a living. :D